Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Moulin Rouge


Kickin' off Spring at Vignette's
with a Moulin Rouge Event.
Miss Lori sure does know how to throw a
PARTY!!!

This killer chandelier was brought in by Lucy, and lucky me she hung it in my space.

Our speacial guests were a lovely group of Artist and fellow bloggers from all over the country. We were honored to be included in their event.


Jenny & Aaron
from Everyday is a Holiday
Jess, Joy, & Sweet as Pie Girl who's name I forgot(sorry)
Jessie & Me


a few photos of mine and Sherry's space













More events soon....
XoXo
Sandra



5 comments:

  1. love the chair on the bottom especially. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love your space Miss Sandra.
    So beautiful, so fabulous, so YOU!
    XO,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Really nice! So glad I found ran across it and I look forward to your future posts. I love the picture at the top, of the Moulin Rouge, infact I'm just about to finish a artwork I'm doing from a photo I took from almost that exact angle. Anyway, I really enjoy your page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is fabulous... but that Chandie is to die for!!! *swooning*

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete